Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday's Reading

I am reading 2 great books. I love them both.
This book truly called to me from the shelf, I had never heard of the author before and really never buy books I haven't already heard of. God literally called me to buy this book. I am now glad I did. Read it and to will see why.
Crazy Love comes recommended from a friend (thanks Dawn), it is one of those book that makes you take God out of the box.Why do we put God in the box? He is too BIG people......Don't limit God, He is bigger than you can ever imagine.

Both great books I urge you to read them...good stuff..........

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, I'm reading Crazy Love, too and it is AMAZING! It challenges me beyond what I've been challenged before and I find myself really having to take a break every once in a while to get a grip on my emotions!