Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Questions anyone?

I have been a little off my blogging game for a week or so. My grandma is ill and that takes it out of you.........I am a little drained you could say. Instead of my Titus 2 today ( since I am not inspired right now) I am doing something really different. You ask me..........What?? you ask me any question about me or my family and I will answer it. Stole the idea off another blog. I know I was lazy but thought it was cool. The problem is will you ask? or will you leave me hanging? So one again I am asking you to participate. I will post answers as I get the questions. Got it. ok start asking.


Look for a giveaway sometime next week. What would be a good giveaway that you would enter?

3 comments:

West Texas Momma said...

how did you and Kyle meet?????

Heather said...

How did everything fall into place for you to start working at the center?

Dawn Jenkins said...

I want to ask a couple of ???
1. to you: What do you think (as a mother of two boys) is the top 2 do's and top 2 don'ts with raising boys to love the Lord

2. (for Kyle) what are three things Belinda does to keep your marriage AMAZING!!! =) (the PG version that is!!!)Ha