Friday, January 2, 2009

You know that sound.......

At 2a.m. Kyle & I were sleeping soundly. If you are a parent you have heard this sound . Your child has been sick and all is better, but they want to sleep with you, so you let them so you can sleep too. No my children no longer sleep with me, my bed won't hold 2 big teenage boys. Now you know when they have been sick and you hear that sound, the sound of someone fixing to throw up and you don't want to get to be all over you. We both shoot straight up in hopes you can get out of the way of the vomiting. That's the sound we heard. Nothing will get you out of the bed faster. It wasn't my boys it was my girl. Yip our rat terrier Daisy made a sound ,we both shot up out of that dead sleep, kyle gently put her on the floor, but it was too late. My bed had been hit a few places. Poor dog don't know what she ate. I think she got into the trash. Yip our dogs sleep with us....it will be the only girls I get to have. Gotta love it. So I am off to washing the sheets.

2 comments:

allie nelson said...

ooohh that's a bummer!!

Happy Washing and happy New Year!

New Mum Online said...

Hi, I have nearly managed to work out how I stumbled across you. I know you want to know, and because I am following so many blogs now, I have had to really re-trace my steps. I remember the photo you posted on December 30th was the first thing I ever remember seeing on your blog. That same day (30th) I blogged about New Year's Resolutions. And I know I was searching for other bloggers who also blogged about NY resolutions. So that is the link, but how I actually navigated to you, I am unsure, but that is 100% definitely the theme of the link. Back then I did not know how to work out who to follow. Blogging is still quite new to me. Hope the above answers your question.