Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Boys Do Love Me

Well it has happened FINALLY........my boys do love and appreciate all I do as a mom for them. Last night Gerry was packing for a ski trip and he said "mom can you show me how to fold the shirts the right way? "I almost fell out of my chair, ME help....... and he asked......what's this world coming too? I didn't get a picture of that one but 30 minutes later Matthew comes to me with jeans in hand and says " how about giving me an ironing lesson?" Who me??? you want to learn how to do it your self? Oh my, this is a proud momma moment. Boys who want to learn to do it themselves so I don't have too. WOW, and AMEN.


Matthew being goofy because he knows I will blog about this.

See he is doing a great job for his first time I even showed him how to use the starch.
He is so gonna love me for telling this.

Remember my boys are teenager and everything Kyle & I say or do to them is retarded.

Biggest Loser starts tonight...you'll find me in front of the T.V. tonight.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Love it!! Good job Matthew!! LOL I see that parenting pays off one day?! :)

Heather said...

That is great!

allie nelson said...

LOL....WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR YOU...