Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ramblings in my head today, it may be voices??

I think the germs finally got me yesterday. I have been trying so hard to stay away for it. I hate germs no telling where it jumped onto my shoulder from. I was sneezing so bad yesterday, I had to get a second tissue to blow in. Sudafed and rest really does the trick, well at least this time. I want to apologize to my sweet hubby. He worked hard all day and then came home to a dirty kitchen and had to fix his own dinner, and listen to a VERY whinny wife.So thanks babe for being so sweet. I was off work yesterday thank goodness, but got no house work done, just nose blowing. I didn't seem to feel bad til after lunch. I made it through my workout just fine. I even had a chance before that to slip into one of my favorites stores next to the gym Blackburn's. They have the cutest clothes and also a clearance sale.I found 2 pairs of pants yeah...wait....I tried on 2 pr. and thought I would see if I could go down a size. My clothes have become a little baggy. To make a long story short and by the way I did scream to myself in the dressing room, because I could not wear the smaller size I had chosen. THEY WERE TOO BIG YEAH!!!!!!!! I have dropped 2 sizes since Sept. I love it when my body shocks me like that. I didn't get to buy pants they didn't have any small enough.....what a shame...........So maybe I am off my death bed and on the up hill battle of this cold thing I call someone else's germs they shared with me.

Tomorrow will be a fun day, my friend Jackie and I are going on our first girls trip together. She asked me to go help her with her 2 sweet adorable girls. They have Dr. appmt. So i bet I can squeeze just a little shopping in. I think she is even going to join the gym with me and we may be back in time to do aerobics.

Kyle asked me last night if we were crazy???? If you read my last few postings of course you know we are the weird ones of the family. We are so excited about our bodies changing and feeling so good we talk about it alot and we don't want to offend people......WHAT.......offend people.. I said , we should be proud of what we have accomplished. It wasn't handed to us. I can count every drop of sweat I left in that gym and down my shower drain come on......He agreed. Silly man, not like we brag about it, but I don't mind sharing with someone when they ask or say how great we look. We do look good but the important thing is we feel good. Health is first

4 comments:

allie nelson said...

sorry you're sick...

thanks for the motivation!!!

New Mum Online said...

can't beat that feel good feeling - shout from the rooftops - thanks for popping by my blog today

Amy said...

Guess I could have been the culprit for sharing my germs. Although, I sprayed that equipment down like I had a dreadful disease! Hate that you are feeling so bad. It stinks! Have fun tomorrow.

Contemplating Cadie said...

Hey Belinda,
So great to read your blog, makes me want to get in gear. (I found it on Heather's.) Anyway sounds like things are good with you (besides being sick)& that's good to hear.
Anna Poole