Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Chapter

I have been very busy this week planning for our annual Pregnancy Outreach Center's Fundraiser. All the calls , all the people, all the donations, caterer, venue, guest. Well the list goes on and one. But one day at a time.

On top of this I am doing a abstinence program for one of our area schools every Wednesday, which is my favorite part of the job. On top of that taking a fitness and nutritional course, and then................here's the BIG ONE........My well(new in-laws, Matthew's girlfriends parents) that's what I jokingly call them , maybe she won't kill me for saying so went to shop for our first ever homecoming mums for the kids. It was like picking flowers for a wedding, but sooooooo nice we love the same things. That is why these two can NEVER breakup. I would be devastated.

Tonight is date night. YEAH!!!!!!! but not a traditional date, we are going to the farm and sit in the deer blind and watch and see if anything comes into the feeder.Just alone time with my man. I plan on taking some pictures, of the wild animals and for RH that doesn't mean me and Kyle.

Life is good, busy but good.

4 comments:

Daveda said...

LOL, "That is why these two can NEVER breakup. I would be devastated." This is too funny!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I miss you! I can do lunch sometime this week but it will have to be something quick or we will have to order ahead of time! I feel like I haven't seen you in a year. Also, what do I need to be doing as far as our table at the fundraiser goes? Let me know!

Dawn Jenkins said...

Oh gate girl...love the boots and the date in the deer bling. Can't wait for our weekend at the deeper still conference.

Dawn Jenkins said...

Oh gate girl...love the boots and the date in the deer bling. Can't wait for our weekend at the deeper still conference.