Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Grandma Chapters

I had a fun day with my grandma. (in between my work schedule)We always have fun, even when we have a challange or two we laugh right through it. She doesn't really like for me to make her laugh when she is trying to get up from a chair or into the car because she, well laughs to hard to get up. I took her today to get hair fixed, wow she loved that. Something about little old ladies and a beauty shop this is a must. I didn't get any pictures of her cute hairdo, we were in a hurry, and well I forgot to bring the camera. They would have been so cute. Oh well another day. Have a great Friday, I will it's my day off. YEAH...............(cleaning house)

1 comment:

Warren Baldwin said...

Good experience. I wrote today about missed photographs and memories.