Happy anniversary Kyle.
Today I celebrate 15 years with his one hunk of a man. Just look at him. WOW!
Where do 15 years go? Here are 15 top things I love about Kyle. Not in any particular order.
2. He is the most honest man I know.
3. He loves the Lord with all his heart, soul & mind.
4.He love his boys.
5. He stands beside me no matter the cause.
6.. He is my safeguard, my protector,my provider, my husband.
7.His heart is the like a vault and will always hold our love.
8.He is my rock, he listens,he advises.
9. He would do anything for me and his family.
10. He never thinks I am crazy when I come up with new decorating ideas,
he just says:'"what do you need me to do"
11. He makes me laugh.
12.He is tender hearted not to just his family but to others in his path.
13. He goes where God leads,& we have never gone the wrong road.
14. He is the man of my dreams & answered prayers, you see I prayer for a good man and
God sent Kyle a short 2 months later.
15. He was brave enough to marry me on Friday the 13th of May, 1995
and we have never once looked back.
With all that has gone on in our community with the breaks of marriages, I am thankful and blessed to know loosing Kyle is never an option for me.
Kyle I love you so much and words can not express what you mean to me and our boys.
Happy 15th Baby!!!!!!
My Husband Rocks !!!!!!