Monday, March 16, 2009

I made it, but not alone

I thought I was doing GREAT for running 5 minutes on the treadmill??? It is but today my heroes pushed me on...............Thanks to Amy, Krista, and Jackie I ran 1 mile without stopping, WOW...and finished 2 miles with only a few walks,and every step Jackie saying come on run. She is my motivator, I never dreamed I could do this. Well I did pray for God to let me make it through without dying. I guess He did.I am so glad the girls let me horn in on their running.....I think I can do this, but not alone you girls are my inspiration. Love ya.

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

well done! congratulations on the run. it is always wonderful to have a fantastic support system.

i am stopping by to welcome you to SITS, we are thrilled to have you join us!

Ash said...

Congratulations!!

It would take a chasing rabid pit bull to get me to run one straight mile.

Welcome to SiTS! Em

Mandy said...

Congrats, Great Job! I don't usually run unless there's danger involved, so I give you lots of credit.
I came by to say Welcome to SITS! I'm with the Welcome Wagon and we are so glad you joined us. As I'm sure you already know, it's a fabulous group of ladies!
Enjoy your day,
Mandy

Fun Family Fitness said...

keep it up....next race in CHILDRESS is June....5k....you can do it...