Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Fun

I really enjoyed my birthday this year. Kyle was so sweet and bought me a new bicycle, t-shirt from Owens (i am wearing in the photo's below) Took me out to eat at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Crowell. We had great friends join us,and I LOVED the bread pudding. Saturday Kyle took me clothes shopping in Wichita Falls and we visited with my sister, & my parents. I am so blessed to have such sweet friends and a adorable husband, he went all out this year. SSHHHH..... I have a top secret surprise for him later this week. I will post about that later. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, cards,and presents. I am a lucky girl
Kyle & I at the Steakhouse. Looking very happy now that our tummies are full...
Jackie & Levi, She got me a cute necklace and earrings to match. I love it. Thanks Jackie.

The whole group.

Jackie & Levi Woods

Shade & Sharla Miller

& us. We had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

MammaBotos said...

Happy Birthday or belated Birthday. I am proud of ya and love ya girl!!! Thanks for the movies...the kids favorite is "how the gringe stole x-mas!"

Heather said...

Looks like yall had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you had a good birthday.

Willo said...

Just stopping by with some SITS love because you were ahead of me today. I am glad you had a great birthday! Cute shirt!

Amy said...

Happy belated birthday!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

OH, I wish we could have joined you guys! Looks like y'all had a great time!