Monday, December 20, 2010

It's official

It's FINALLY official, I can call myself a Texas Bow Hunter. I finally got a doe last night. Then we got HER home and it was a HE. Yes , that's right a young button buck they call them. It's where the antlers never grew. So they look like doe's. I really don't care I GOT A DEER all by myself with a Bow & Arrow.

I have been working at it since October when archery season first opened. I have seen TONS of deer, missed alot of shots, but in the end patience pays off. Below you will see the VERY blurry pictures the hubby took, maybe blurry because he was so excited for me and himself.

Yes he hit the mother load too and brought home the bacon you can say!!!!! A 200 lb. hog. Now you should have seen us trying to load this huge monster.It was quite the show and we both are going to start working out.Pictures below.Enjoy this week and get excited Saturday is Jesus's Birthday!!!!! YEAH!


 So hubby say's on the way home, you know I'm gonna take your picture right....
yes, dear thats why I wore makeup to the blind. LOL


I do so love this man.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You look so cute in your camo.