Saturday, November 21, 2009

Whispers

Whispers, that's how God chooses to talk to me mostly. He is hard to hear when I am not focused on Him every minute of everyday. We all get crazy busy in our lives and sometimes we slow down enough to hear Him, or complain when we need Him RIGHT NOW and we think He isn't there. He is always there watching, listening.

I go to sleep alot listening to my ipod. There is such good worship music out there. I just can't seem to go to sleep with my hands in the air and tears going down my cheeks.I was listening to Kutless, the words of I'm still yours touched me.

If you took away my vanity
if you took away my words
if all my worlds was swept away
would You be enough for me?
Would my bleeding heart still sing?
If I lost it all
would my hand stay lifted
to the God who gives and takes away
if You take it all
this life you've given
still me heart will sing to You.
Even if you take it all away
You will never let go.
I'm still your
Music moves me. About a week ago God spoke to me and said are you ready? I posted about this. He said I am about to move (he is not me)......He revealed to me what that may be last night. I will tell you about it after the holidays. I gotta see just what God has up His sleeve for me. If is what I think it is we will have one great family reunion and we can let anger, and bitterness heal, and maybe a few baptism's. Pray for my family this next week.....................God's about to move and I AM READY. Here I am Lord USE ME.

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I love this post! This is why I love spending time with you, because you love God so much it's inspiring! I can't wait to hear about what God might have up His sleeve for you! Only a few more weeks and we will be on our way to OKC! Yippeeee!!!! And we'll have plenty of hands-in-the-air, tears streaming down our face worship moments! Can't wait!

Warren Baldwin said...

I think it is a good thing to pray for God to use us in his way. It shows and open heart. Looking forward to hearing what you have to share. wb