Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crazy week

When will I ever catch up..........I have been in such a rush it seems. I have had something on my calender everyday for the last 2 weeks. I hate over scheduling myself. I so admire you mothers who manage to do it all with more than 2 kids.How do you do it? you are my Super Women.........I have to learn to start saying NO every now and then. I have 2 days a week off most of the time and I decided to give one up my Friday's for a second job.(Part time 1 day a week) I can't tell you how excited I am to start this........tomorrows the day, I am planning to have a great day. All else is well with my soul and family ....Thank you Lord for that. Had a touch of the tummy bug ,and I hate that. Had the dish man out for repairs today and 5 hrs later have some of it fixed........Does anyone blog any more??? Got a $3,000.00 grant for the Center today, can I get a AMEN!!!!!!......that was like opening a huge Christmas present. God is so good isn't He? Maybe after Friday I can breath and have some down time this weekend........NOPE ,I remember Kyle wants to start painting the house........Lord be with me, give me strength, love sister Belinda