Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you & new things

I have to give my friend Charla J. a huge shout out, for making my new header. What you didn't notice, look up it is so cute. She is so talented. Wish I knew how to make one. Anyway thanks dear friend it was so sweet of you to fix me one, my blog needed some updating.



On another note I am going to start a series on Tuesday's called Titus Tuesday. Read Titus 2 in your Bible and you'll understand. Each week I will write about a woman that has taught me something. It should be interesting, I have a huge back log for this. Got the idea from a new blogger friend check her blog out here. Have a terrific Tuesday.

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

B,
If you knew how easy it is, you wouldn't think I was so talented! I would be glad to teach you someday and then you'll know my dirty little secret! LOL! I'm just really glad you like it! I can't wait to read your Titus Tuesday posts!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Totally cute header! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, I do like the header, and the background, too! Isn't AquaPoppy great? =)