Thursday, April 29, 2010

Words that speak to me!!!!!

Only one name lasts forever


Only one fame stands alone

Only one key has an anthem

That goes on and on and on
And I'm singing to the God who brings redemption to the nations Kings and oceans bow to Him in praise And I'm singing to the God who wrote the book on our salvation To the One who covers me in grace I'm singing
Only one word in the beginning

Only one truth will prevail

Only one love brings you freedom

Only one Man took the nails


Praise, Praise to the Savior

Praise, to the Lamb Of God

Praise, in all of His splendor

Praise, for saving my life

And I'm singing to the God who brings redemption to the nations Kings and oceans bow to Him in praise And I'm singing to the God who wrote the book on our salvation To the One who covers me in grace.