Friday, April 2, 2010

God has a plan

God has a plan for us even before he speaks us into motion.

YESTERDAY I had a wonderful friend tell me that God gave her Jerimiah 29:11-13
for me!!!!! God told her this verse was for ME.

WOW!
it reads like this

For I know the plans I have for you,plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you.
Youw ill seek me and find me when you seek me
with all your heart.


I had a HUGE problem today. One very unexpected.
I was so stressed on how to fix it I was sweating.
Then I realized, I can't fix this I called unto my Heavenly Father.
I started getting calls back and answers on how to fix the probem.

God does have a plan and HE can FIX ANYTHING, no
matter how great or how small

1 comment:

Tammy said...

We serve a Great God!

Have a blessed Easter,
Tammy