Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Love

Where do I ever begin here......

What could I ever possible say to you, that you don't already know?

Your the best man a woman could have.
Your an awesome father.
All these things you know.

I just wanted to take a minute and let the whole wide world know
just how much you mean to me.
Words will never be enough
Love you more than the day I married you (how is that possible)

Your my rock, my shoulder to cry on
my ear to listen
my hand to hold
my eyes to sit and stare upon
my partner, my companion
my prayer warrior


You always put God first
then me before yourself

Your my encourager
my drive

I just love you....

Love your wife, B

2 comments:

Contemplating Cadie said...

What is that knot in my throat???

Warren Baldwin said...

Very nice. Our 28th anniversary is Saturday. Every year somehow gets a little better.