Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post #189

Well after the last few weeks and even the last post, life is better. Thank you for all the encouraging words and PRAYERS. The car will get fixed someday I am not sweating over that one anymore.

I had the oppurtunity to witness some scary things this week. WOW I am so blessed. after hearing their stories and witnessing how they have to live and their problems......I HAVE NO PROBLEMS. I was just having a pity party for myself. I had a SWEET dear friend email me this verse.

Isaiah 41:9-13  

9 - I took you from the ends of the earth,
from it's farthest corners I called you.
I said," You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

10- So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

11- All who rage against you
will surley be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be nothing and perish.

12- Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them,
Those who rage war against you
 will be as nothing at all.

13- For I AM the LORD your GOD,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, "Do not fear;
I will help you".

What comfort the word of God is..........

No comments: