Monday, June 20, 2011

Answer to prayer

Almost 18 years ago I said a simple prayer that would change my life. I was not in a good place and I ask God to pick the man and send the man I needed to spend the rest of my life with.......I did, if you can believe, let God have this request and let it go from there.

A few months later the romance started. I knew he was the one. You know when you have that gut feeling of peace. 5 count them 5 short months later, I married the man I let God choose for me. That is why I know he is still here 17 yrs later.

Kyle, I love you with all my heart and nothing comes before you except my heavenly father that placed you with me.

Yesterday we celebrated what a wonderful father Kyle is to our boys.

Today I celebrate and thank God for June 20th, 1969 when Kyle was born just waiting for me.

 I love you baby !!!!! Happy Birthday.




1 comment:

MammaBotos said...

Happy Birthday! Love you two!