Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random thoughts

I love to go hunting..... Yes girls you heard me!!! It's not so much getting or waiting on your prey,its the time I get with God. I spend a lot of the 2-3hours in the blind just talking to God and letting Him show me His nature. It brings me peace , strength , encouragement. He's helped me through a lot this year and this week. Friday came and passed and this year it was a little easier. I had peace. It was Emma's birthday. I know Jesus threw her a wonderful party and I can't wait to lay my eyes on my sweet little girl one day. God has laid a lot on my heart lately and one is verse memory. What a challenge. My brain may hurt a little after this. Another is really diving into His word and making time for quiet time with Him. Well gotta run its about time for the deer to visit me. I'll let you know how that turns out. Belinda

No comments: